Want to import Quizlet decks into Anki? Here's how.
Updated: Feb 10, 2020
Many good decks can be found on Quizlet, but you can't import these cards into Anki, right? Wrong! Here's one simple trick import those Quizlet cards right into your Anki collection. Note: this method works as of January 2019.
1. Open Anki on your desktop.
2. Go to Anki>About Anki in the toolbar and verify that you are using Anki 2.1 or above (this add on only works for Anki 2.1 and above).
2. Go to Tools>Add-ons>Browse & Install.
3. Paste in the following numerical code and then click OK:
4. Restart Anki.
5. Open your web browser and navigate to the Quizlet deck of interest. Copy the URL.
6. In Anki, go to Tools>Import from Quizlet
7. Enter the Quizlet deck URL
Note that sometimes, the front and back of cards get flipped. You can change this by selecting all the imported cards, editing the note type, and changing front to back.
If this does not work for you, you can go to https://ankiport.com/ and paste the quizlet URL into the URL box to generate an anki deck for downloading. As of February 2019, this method does not support exporting images from quizlet.
Talk to your MedSchoolGuru about your Anki needs and concerns. Your MedSchoolGuru will help you set up Anki, get you started on a good deck, and help you set up a schedule to maximize your productivity. We recommend using the MedSchoolGurus Anki Decks as they cover everything you need to know for USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and clinical clerkships. For more info on our USMLE tutoring services, check out medschoolgurus.com or email us at email@example.com for a free 15 minute phone consultation.